Review of your project with primary calculations and advice for optimizing your room acoustics and layout.
We will conduct a 30-minute review of your documentation, including photos, architectural plans, and completed questionnaire. After the review, we will schedule a 2-hour Zoom or phone call with our engineers to discuss our findings and provide you with a detailed consultation on best ways to optimize your system. The contract price for this design/engineering service is USD 500.00
Engineering of your project and 3D CAD documentation room plan with audio system and acoustical module placement .
We will conduct an engineering review of your documentation, including photos, architectural plans, and completed questionnaire. We will engineer and model the acoustical properties of the room and system. We then create an original 3D CAD drawing with placement of loudspeakers and acoustical treatments using Dimension4 or Sonitus modules. The contract price for this design/engineering work is USD 2,750.00
Engineering of your project and 3D CAD documentation room plan with audio system and acoustical module placement, video screen sizing and placement, and seating layout.
We will conduct an engineering review of your documentation us, including photos, architectural plans, and completed questionnaire. We will engineer and model the interior acoustical and optical requirements of the room, and create an original 3D CAD Model with room ergonomic layout, placement of seats, screen, speakers, and acoustical treatments. We will plan on a 2 hour site visit, and 3 hours of construction support. The total project time would be about 40 Hours. Our engineered design& construction recommendations for this project will be presented in a plan set that acts as sufficient documentation to guide the project’s implementation. We publish our work in color, in a scaled format and your project should yield a plan set of approximately 18 pages. The contract price for this design/engineering work is USD 7,810
By purchasing SONITUS USA consulting services, CLIENT agrees to the following terms:
1. CLIENT wishes to engage SONITUS USA to perform the following Consulting and Engineering Services
a. Discovery of site conditions, client requirements, usage requirements, existing audio, video, and acoustical properties.
b. Determination of best acoustical treatment systems / specifications.
c. Generation of reports and schematic level diagrams (if purchased).
d. Technical advice in person, by phone, and by email as requested by CLIENT.
e. The above scope of work is based on services requested by CLIENT.
2. SONITUS USA shall perform the work on an hourly basis at rates between $165 and $235 per hour, depending on staff level. CLIENT will reimburse SONITUS USA for travel expenses and travel time at rates that are 50% of the hourly consulting rates.
3. The interpretation of this agreement is in accordance with the laws of the USA, in the state of California. All plans supplied by SONITUS USA are copyright by SONITUS USA, a division of Media Specialty Resources, Inc., and can only be distributed or duplicated with prior authorization of SONITUS USA. In the event of a dispute, CLIENT shall only recover up to the fees remitted to SONITUS USA.
4. If additional conditions are discovered once work has commenced, which were not known at the time the proposal was issued, SONITUS USA will stop work and point out these unforeseen concealed conditions to CLIENT so that CLIENT and SONITUS USA can execute a Change Order for any additional work. Any changes to this agreement will be submitted in writing for approval.
5. SONITUS USA is only providing consulting and engineering services for the items described, and not for any engineering of structural, safety, seismic, or construction code compliance specifications.
By purchasing, you accept all the terms outlined in this Letter of Understanding, Once purchased, SONITUS USA will contact CLIENT to provide communication process.